Please publish Slice

Stéphane Ducasse
because after this is much more difficult for me to integrate
For example now I have new event mixed with closure fixes....
This is simple to publish a slice you create it and add the dirty
packages as dependent.

Re: Please publish Slice

Nicolas Cellier
OK Stef, sorry I didn't follow the procedure.
This is because the annoying fact that running some of the tests
result in dirty packages...

Nicolas

2009/4/16 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> because after this is much more difficult for me to integrate
> For example now I have new event mixed with closure fixes....
> This is simple to publish a slice you create it and add the dirty
> packages as dependent.
>
> Stef

Re: Please publish Slice

Stéphane Ducasse

On Apr 16, 2009, at 2:22 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> OK Stef, sorry I didn't follow the procedure.
> This is because the annoying fact that running some of the tests
> result in dirty packages...

I see :)

Stef

> Nicolas
>
> 2009/4/16 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>> because after this is much more difficult for me to integrate
>> For example now I have new event mixed with closure fixes....
>> This is simple to publish a slice you create it and add the dirty
>> packages as dependent.
>>
>> Stef

Re: Please publish Slice

Michael Rueger-6
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Nicolas Cellier
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> OK Stef, sorry I didn't follow the procedure.
> This is because the annoying fact that running some of the tests
> result in dirty packages...

Can some Monticello wiz come up with some magic script to run to check
all dirty packages for changes, so that packages that don't have
changes get reset to clean?

Michael

Re: Please publish Slice

Lukas Renggli
> Can some Monticello wiz come up with some magic script to run to check
> all dirty packages for changes, so that packages that don't have
> changes get reset to clean?

Seaside 2.9alpha3 has several scripts in the class WADevelopment in
the package Seaside-Squeak-Development that do exactly that (and other
stuff). If there are many packages involved it takes a long time
though.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli