Please rejoin Discord

kilon.alios

Hey guys after my mistake we got "hacked" and someone banned all our members in Discord

I have revoked all the bans but you will have to rejoin . Existing join links are still valid , if you dont have one here is one

My apologies for this inconvenience, I am still exploring all possible threats to make sure this never happens again.

Re: Please rejoin Discord

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Kilon,

Thanks for all the effort.

One interesting thing that this situation revealed to me is that I realized that I missed the access to the community that Discord provides.

Thanks for doing this.

Cheers,
Doru

--