PluggableTextMorph without smalltalk shortcuts

PluggableTextMorph without smalltalk shortcuts

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

Is there a way to get a PluggableTextMorph without the default
Smalltalk shortcuts?

Until now I have something like:

(PluggableTextMorph
                on: textModel
                text: #text
                accept: #accept:notifying:
                readSelection: #selection
                menu: #menu:shifted:)
                        onKeyStrokeSend: #keystroke:from: to: textModel

I can intercept a key like (Cmd+i), but I do not know how to disable
the default behavior.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What we can governs what we wish."

Re: PluggableTextMorph without smalltalk shortcuts

Stéphane Ducasse
The shortcut management is a huge crap in squeak.
For Botsinc I had to patch and copy the disptach table which is by
default shared.
Now I could check what I did back then in the botsinc image.