Podcasts

philippeback
A while ago, I did an interview with Nicolas about Amber.

Is anyone in for another episode?

I can do the Skype/Hangout session next week.

It would be nice to discuss the new stuff, and provide some highlights on the roadmap, the things that have been overcome and the cool apps/frameworks that have been crafted (e.g. Tide, Tasks)

You tell me.

Phil

Re: Podcasts

Hannes Hirzel
> A while ago, I did an interview with Nicolas about Amber.
Great! When was that?

> https://soundcloud.com/philippeback/nicolas_petton_on_amber_smalltalk
People need to know about it.

Where should we put the link on

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-documentation
?

--Hannes

Re: Podcasts

philippeback
If you do not mind adding me in there I can commit directly.

Phil

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> A while ago, I did an interview with Nicolas about Amber.
Great! When was that?

> https://soundcloud.com/philippeback/nicolas_petton_on_amber_smalltalk
People need to know about it.

Where should we put the link on

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-documentation
?

--Hannes

Re: Podcasts

sebastianconcept

On Apr 11, 2014, at 6:43 AM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

People need to know about it.

Where should we put the link on

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-documentation
?

yes.

Expectation would be: in the project’s official blog

Re: Podcasts

Nicolas Petton
I would put it on another page of amber-lang.net. A page like "Amber
Talks".

Nico

[hidden email] writes:

> If you do not mind adding me in there I can commit directly.
>
> Phil
>

> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 4/11/14, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > A while ago, I did an interview with Nicolas about Amber.
>> Great! When was that?
>>

>> > https://soundcloud.com/philippeback/nicolas_petton_on_amber_smalltalk
>> People need to know about it.
>>
>> Where should we put the link on
>>
>> https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-documentation
>> ?
>>
>> --Hannes
>>
>> --

Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Podcasts

Hannes Hirzel
On 4/11/14, sebastian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Apr 11, 2014, at 6:43 AM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> People need to know about it.
>>
>> Where should we put the link on
>>
>> https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-documentation
>> ?
>
> yes.
>
> Expectation would be: in the project's official blog

+1