[Poll] What would you like to have in the next release(s) of Amber?

[Poll] What would you like to have in the next release(s) of Amber?

Nicolas Petton
Hi guys,

I new release of Amber is approaching, and trying to know more about
what people would like to have in future releases of Amber, we created a
poll here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wNTxIk3LZh2JHCVL_SSst_QJmLKh6znrkRWzwD8RuEY/viewform

Please take 2 minutes to fill the form :)

Cheers,
Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: [Poll] What would you like to have in the next release(s) of Amber?

kilon.alios
done. May I ask is it possible to use amber on windows with no involvement of the CLI ?

I double clicked the server.bat and then helios.html but Helios does not open :(

Do I need nodes.js installed ?

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I new release of Amber is approaching, and trying to know more about
what people would like to have in future releases of Amber, we created a
poll here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wNTxIk3LZh2JHCVL_SSst_QJmLKh6znrkRWzwD8RuEY/viewform

Please take 2 minutes to fill the form :)

Cheers,
Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: [Poll] What would you like to have in the next release(s) of Amber?

Manfred Kröhnert
Hi Nico,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I new release of Amber is approaching, and trying to know more about
what people would like to have in future releases of Amber, we created a
poll here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wNTxIk3LZh2JHCVL_SSst_QJmLKh6znrkRWzwD8RuEY/viewform

Please take 2 minutes to fill the form :)

This is a good idea.
Maybe you could also share it via the @AmberSmalltalk Twitter account.

Best,
Manfred

Cheers,
Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: [Poll] What would you like to have in the next release(s) of Amber?

sebastianconcept
yeah, we all should share in our social profiles

even hacker news and / or reddit

that should signal we're open to listen which is great

we can be selective after getting the feedbak

sebastian

o/

On 13/01/2014, at 15:55, Manfred Kröhnert <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

careful = selective

if you don't hear, might easily be worst

sebastian

o/

On 13/01/2014, at 17:23, Jeremy Shute <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Bernat Romagosa
Why not just add an optiongroup asking what level of involvement the poll answerer has with Amber:

( ) Part of the core team
( ) Contributed some code
( ) Used it in production
( ) Used it for personal projects
( ) Played with it for fun
( ) Tried it
( ) Heard of it, never tried it

I guess there's no reason to lie here, so answers should be reliable...

2014/1/14 paul <[hidden email]>
[...]

Bernat Romagosa.

Manfred Kröhnert writes:

> This is a good idea.
> Maybe you could also share it via the @AmberSmalltalk Twitter account.

I did it :)

nico

Re: [Poll] What would you like to have in the next release(s) of Amber?

Nicolas Petton
that's a good idea. I'll keep it in mind for the next one :)

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton