Polymorph shell minimize

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Gary,

Have you encountered problems after minimizing a standard window?  IIRC, I had one get stuck in that state and was in an "ok, don't do that again" mood and (I think) forgot to mention it.  It is not a stretch to think that I might have done something wrong in building the view.

Bill

Re: Polymorph shell minimize

Gary Chambers-4
Not seen a porblem like that myself Bill.

Regards, Gary