PoolDictionary

pablo digonzelli
Hi all, Can someone tell how to create a PoolDictionary wich it belongs to a
package?.
Can i do this?.

My objective is to create a Dictionaries with constants. One example of them
is a Dictionary of countries or states into a country.
But I need to create them when i am installing a package.

TIA
Pablo

Re: PoolDictionary

Bill Schwab
Pablo,

> Hi all, Can someone tell how to create a PoolDictionary wich it belongs to
> package?.
> Can i do this?.
>
> My objective is to create a Dictionaries with constants. One example of
them
> is a Dictionary of countries or states into a country.
> But I need to create them when i am installing a package.

Create the pool and assign it to a global variable.  Then add the global to
your package, which you can do in the package browser on the Globals tab by
right clicking in the (perhaps empty when you start) list.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.