Populating menu in Roassal visualization in Glamour

Populating menu in Roassal visualization in Glamour

Santiago Vidal
Hi,
using the example of GLMBasicExamples>>roassalPainting I want to add a menu in the view using ROEaselMorphic new populateMenuOn: view. While a small scrolling is done (to not have the buttons over the nodes) the buttons aren't shown. Is this a bug of the Glamour or I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks
Cheers
   Santiago

| browser |
browser := GLMTabulator withStatusbar.
browser column: #one; column: #two.
browser transmit to: #one; andShow: [ :a |
a list
title: 'Select and trigger from menu';
display: [:x | 1 to: x ];
selectionAct: [:list |
| value |
value := list selection * 10. "simulate some custom setup"
(list pane port: #customSelection) value: value ]
entitled:  'Multiply by 10 and then send outside'
].
browser transmit to: #two; from: #one port: #customSelection; andShow: [ :a |
a roassal
title: 'Numbers in Roassal';
painting: [:view :number |
view shape label.
view nodes: (1 to: number).
view edgesFrom: [:each | each // 5 ].
view treeLayout.
ROEaselMorphic new populateMenuOn: view.
 ]].
browser openOn: 42

--
Santiago Vidal

Re: Populating menu in Roassal visualization in Glamour

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Currently I am hacking the Glamour integration because Roassal does not offer a morph out of the box, and I am probably not installing the interaction.

Please open a bug report.

Cheers,
Doru

On 12 Jun 2012, at 22:45, Santiago Vidal wrote:

> Hi,
> using the example of GLMBasicExamples>>roassalPainting I want to add a menu in the view using ROEaselMorphic new populateMenuOn: view. While a small scrolling is done (to not have the buttons over the nodes) the buttons aren't shown. Is this a bug of the Glamour or I'm doing something wrong?
> Thanks
> Cheers
>    Santiago
>
> | browser |
> browser := GLMTabulator withStatusbar.
> browser column: #one; column: #two.
> browser transmit to: #one; andShow: [ :a |
> a list
> title: 'Select and trigger from menu';
> display: [:x | 1 to: x ];
> selectionAct: [:list |
> | value |
> value := list selection * 10. "simulate some custom setup"
> (list pane port: #customSelection) value: value ]
> entitled:  'Multiply by 10 and then send outside'
> ].
> browser transmit to: #two; from: #one port: #customSelection; andShow: [ :a |
> a roassal
> title: 'Numbers in Roassal';
> painting: [:view :number |
> view shape label.
> view nodes: (1 to: number).
> view edgesFrom: [:each | each // 5 ].
> view treeLayout.
> ROEaselMorphic new populateMenuOn: view.
>  ]].
> browser openOn: 42
>
> --
> Santiago Vidal

www.tudorgirba.com

If you can't say why something is relevant,
it probably isn't.