Port of Swazoo 0.9.101

1 message Options

Port of Swazoo 0.9.101

Sean Malloy
I've been sitting on this for a few weeks. I meant to get this out ages ago.

Here is a Dolphin port of Swazoo 0.9.101 from the Public Store
(Janko's latest release)

http://www.arcturus.com.au/dolphin/Swazoo-Dolphin-0.9.101.zip

I have a Squeak version just about done as well, but other things came
up (Such as a new baby) so I've been too tired to really get anything
done late at night :)

It's actually Dolphin 6 code, which should be available next week some
time; However, it should work under Dolphin5, with some slight changes
to DolphinSwazooPlatform (It uses the overlapped Socket2 classes
rather than the old asynchronous classes).

There are some things that I moved to the Platform class, that I
probably shouldn't have.. For example:

'1 2 3 4' tokensBasedOn: $ .
ends up looking like:
SwazooPlatfomr current string: '1 2 3 4' tokensBasedOn: $ .
Which is just plain ugly, so there are a few things that need to be
addressed still (Like moving those methods back to being loose methods
in the Platform specific package)

But the Cross-Dialect code does work quite well.

Anyways!