Porting DBXTalk to Gemstone with FFI

dario trussardi
Ciao,

i'm interested to manage SQL   into Gemstone 3.x environment ( GLASS in other word:  http://seaside.gemstone.com)

The GLASS run on Ubuntu system and support the FFI.

I was directed to use the DBXTalk and integrate it with FFI.

I don't  know the FFI support and the steps to follow for integrate all.

Anyone work in this direction?

What's the steps do to this integration?

Thanks for any considerations,

Dario

Re: Porting DBXTalk to Gemstone with FFI

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:57 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ciao,

i'm interested to manage SQL   into Gemstone 3.x environment ( GLASS in other word:  http://seaside.gemstone.com)

Me too :)

The GLASS run on Ubuntu system and support the FFI.

I was directed to use the DBXTalk and integrate it with FFI.

I don't  know the FFI support and the steps to follow for integrate all.

Anyone work in this direction?

What's the steps do to this integration?

Hope I have helped with the other answer. Let me know if I didn't.

Best,

Thanks for any considerations,

Dario

Mariano