Porting Dynamix and DynaMoose to Pharo

Orla Greevy
Hi,

I plan to start porting Dynamix to Phar Moose o over the next few days.

Orla

Re: Porting Dynamix and DynaMoose to Pharo

Tudor Girba
Hi Orla,

Great! There already exists a DynaMoose project:
http://www.squeaksource.com/DynaMoose.html

It is empty, but you can just add the Dynamix packages there by adding
this repository in the Monticello browser:

MCHttpRepository
        location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/DynaMoose'
        user: ''
        password: ''

The convention is to create packages that are called like:
Dynamix-Core
DynaMoose-XYZ
Dynamix-Tests-Core
DynaMoose-Tests-XYZ

Cheers,
Doru

On 30 Apr 2010, at 22:10, Orla Greevy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I plan to start porting Dynamix to Phar Moose o over the next few
> days.
>
> Orla

www.tudorgirba.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."