Dne 27. 12. 2012 14:25, piše Germán Arduino:
> I'm (slowly) porting Sport and Swazoo to Cuis, to have the possibility
> of have Aida running on top of Cuis.
> Some questions I've:
> 1. I'm porting Sport-2.031.mcz, is the correct version to port?
> 2. Sport don't have tests?
Load SportDev from http://www.squeaksource.com/SPort, there are tests
although I don't know in what condition they are. Running Swazoo tests
will test indirectly SPort good enough.
> 3. I'm porting Swazoo-2.2.mcz, but I saw that exist also a
> Swazoo-2.3Beta2.6.mcz. Which is the correct to make the port?
Port latest beta2.6, yes. Even in beta this Swazoo is fully functional
and already battle tested. And includes WebSockets, very important for
Aida realtime support.
> Ok, it's all for now, I'm copying also the Cuis list just in case of
>> 3. I'm porting Swazoo-2.2.mcz, but I saw that exist also a
> > Swazoo-2.3Beta2.6.mcz. Which is the correct to make the port?
> Port latest beta2.6, yes. Even in beta this Swazoo is fully functional
> and already battle tested. And includes WebSockets, very important for
> Aida realtime support.
> ok, can you point me the exact repo where I can find the correct .mcz?
Actually beta3.1 (not beta2.6) is the last and the greatest, port this
Swazoo-2.3beta3.1.mcz , 1 November 2012 7:32:43 am
- all tests now pass (HelloWorldResource missed)
Swazoo-2.3beta3.0.mcz , 31 October 2012 7:35:56 am
1. WebSockets protocol upgraded to a final RFC thanks to Hans-Martin Mosner
2. IP blacklising and whitelisting introduced, add IP address patterns
to collections in SwazooServer singleton ipBlacklist or ipWhiteList
- urlBlacklist added, to filter by url patterns
- ipAllowedList added, for kind of 'root' IPs, always allowed access
- SwazooServer instvar #other introduced, #watchdog removed and moved to
- SpTimestamp extended with #millisecond method
- HTTPRequest printOn: for POSTs prints postdata or entity body too
- Collection count: added on VW, for Squeak/Pharo compatibility
- HTTPConnection close didn't terminate the loop process
- SwazooWebSocket asByteArray:, implemented here for portability
- Sport patch: SpAbstractSocketReadRequest #close missing
- HTTPRequest printOn: prints AJAX for such requests
- HTTPConnection interact raises error for non OsErrors (VW specific!)
- extension: Collection #count: added, for compatibility with Squeak/Pharo
- HTTPConnection getAndDispatchMessages don't close http10 with keepAlive!
- SwazooStream anyDataReady ignore any exception when #fillBuffer
- SwazooURI proper parsing of protocol, host and port
- patch: HTTPRequest printOn:
-- stop, stops all instances of HTTPServer, just for sure
-- category private-wathcdog removed
- FileResponse printEntityOn: binary
- SpFileStream binary, nextAvailable
- Collection count: added
- patch: HTTPConnection close nils self server, nextPutError ignores any
- HTTPConnection produceResponseFor: exception catching removed, there
is another one upper in #interact anyway
> > Ok, it's all for now, I'm copying also the Cuis list just in case of
> > interest.
> Hardly waiting for results :)
> I will try my best, as time permits!
> Aida mailing list
> [hidden email] > http://lists.aidaweb.si/mailman/listinfo/aida >