Porting strategy

1 message Options

Porting strategy

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

I have some very simplistic OO-RDB mapping code, and part of me likes it that way.  I am starting to port it from Dolphin to Squeak, and see a few possible extremes.  First, I could edit the code to use the Squeak ODBC class names, I could create the "missing" classes to allow things to load, and then make it all work, finally, I could define globals so that, e.g., Dolphin's DBConnection becomes a global pointing to ODBCConnection, and then try to make it all work.

Any suggestions?

Bill