Porting the Styled Editor

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Hi :) Really cool work on the editor... so jealous ;) I noticed that porting the editor to other Smalltalks is/was planned, so opened an issue in github [1] because I want to help for Pharo. I'm not sure if anyone saw it - who should I reach out to?

Cheers,
Sean

[1] https://github.com/bpieber/Cuis-StyledTextEditor/issues/11
Cheers,
Sean
bpi

Re: Porting the Styled Editor

bpi
Hi Sean,

Thanks for the kind words!

I still would love to port STE to other dialects. Little time lately, though.

I have an idea for a porting approach. It would be very helpful to talk about it and get feedback. Maybe on Skype?

Cheers
Bernhard

Am 23.05.2013 um 21:24 schrieb "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi :) Really cool work on the editor... so jealous ;) I noticed that porting
> the editor to other Smalltalks is/was planned, so opened an issue in github
> [1] because I want to help for Pharo. I'm not sure if anyone saw it - who
> should I reach out to?
>
> Cheers,
> Sean
>
> [1] https://github.com/bpieber/Cuis-StyledTextEditor/issues/11
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: Porting the Styled Editor

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Sean,

I hope Bernhard can comment on this.

Speaking just for myself, what I can say is that the time I can donate
to open source projects will generally be for Cuis and packages built
for it. I don't think you need to be jealous... Just use it! Cuis is
yours too.

In any case, if there is enough interest, there should be some way to
make a Pharo port happen.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich