classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Portugese translation :)

stephane ducasse
Hi guys

A portuguese speaking person (Christian Guimarães) asks if it was possible to translated pharo by example.
We will host the translations (as we are doing for the french, spanish ones) and give access to bern infrastructure.
Now may be some other people want to join in this effort.

Stef

>> Hi Dr. Andrew
>>
>> First of all, congratulation for the excelent work with Pharo and the book "Pharo By Example".
>>
>> My name is Christian Guimaraes, I'm an electrical engineer with strong background in software development. Nowadays I work as consultant for Fujitsu (in Europe) and in many other projects.
>>
>> I've started my studies in Smalltalk, for my pleasure and I've interested in translate the book "Pharo By Example" to the portuguese (I'm brazilian). I saw that already have some thing in this sense. Who is the responsible? Maybe I could help him.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> - Christian

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Portugese translation :)

stephane ducasse
Let us know how to help.
If you want access to the book svn can you please send us
the result of htaccess -n

Stef
On Feb 19, 2010, at 8:50 PM, Christian Guimaraes wrote:

> Nice...
>
> I will be here, waiting for more directions, and searching for collaborators.
>
> Thanks. Christian.
>
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 6:34 PM, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> A portuguese speaking person (Christian Guimarães) asks if it was possible to translated pharo by example.
> We will host the translations (as we are doing for the french, spanish ones) and give access to bern infrastructure.
> Now may be some other people want to join in this effort.
>
> Stef
>
> >> Hi Dr. Andrew
> >>
> >> First of all, congratulation for the excelent work with Pharo and the book "Pharo By Example".
> >>
> >> My name is Christian Guimaraes, I'm an electrical engineer with strong background in software development. Nowadays I work as consultant for Fujitsu (in Europe) and in many other projects.
> >>
> >> I've started my studies in Smalltalk, for my pleasure and I've interested in translate the book "Pharo By Example" to the portuguese (I'm brazilian). I saw that already have some thing in this sense. Who is the responsible? Maybe I could help him.
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> - Christian
>