Position for a PhD student on Hot software update

1 message Options

Position for a PhD student on Hot software update

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Hi,

As part of the ongoing partnership between INRIA and Mines Douai, we have a funding for a PhD student to work on hot software update.
You'll find below a description of the position.

Best,
Noury

Prof. Noury Bouraqadi
Ecole des Mines de Douai

---
CONTACT
Prof. S. Ducasse, stephane.ducasse AT inria.fr, INRIA, France
Prof. N. Bouraqadi, noury.bouraqadi AT mines-douai.fr, Mines Douai, France
Dr. M. Denker, marcus.denker AT inria.fr, INRIA, France
Dr. L. Fabresse, luc.fabresse AT mines-douai.fr, Mines Douai, France