Postdoctorate positions available

1 message Options

Postdoctorate positions available

SergeStinckwich
Hi guys,

i've got some ANR (french research agency) funding for a postdoctorate
position (18 months) to work on domain-specific languages and tools
for mobile robotics systems in the context of the PROTEUS (Platform
for RObotic models Transformations and Exchange between Users and
Scientific communities) project. Applicants should have a PhD in one
of the following disciplines: software engineering or robotics. Very
good programming skills are required.

My research team also got recently some funding (less funded than the
previous one) for 2 postdoctorate
positions (10 months) but could not find anyone at the moment ...
The original description of these positions are available here:
http://www.ifi.auf.org/site/content/view/239/85/
but now we are no more focusing on these subjects.

I'm looking for people that are interested to work on domain-specific
languages for robotics and/or applications of robotics/wireless
sensors networks for environmental surveillance and disaster management.

The location for all these positions is Ha Noi, Vietnam in the UMMISCO
research team. UMMISCO is an international joint research unit between
severals research team including IRD (Institut de Recherche pour le
Développement) and the University of Paris 6.

Interested candidates should submit ASAP a Curriculum Vitae, a summary
of the research background and interests by e-mail to me
([hidden email]). English writing fluency is a must.
English speaking fluency is necessary, especially if the applicant
does not speak French.

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich