PostgreSQL on port 80 with Apache ??

1 message Options

PostgreSQL on port 80 with Apache ??

Maarten Mostert

Hi,

I don't know if this is a stupid question, but as the public store works over port 80, and it seems easy to configure PostgreSQL to listen to port 80 instead of 5432 someone might know how to setup Apache with Seaside and PostgreSQL ???

The goal here is to be able to have an end user application communicate directly with a postgresql database to transfer error logs, licensing info etc.

Alternatively I can setup a postgresql database on a seperate domain but that would involve extra costs, so I would be happy to avoid that.

Best regards,

@+Maarten,