Pre-Configured Squeak with Seaside

Rick Zaccone
On the Squeak download page <http://squeak.org/Download> there is a
link to a pre-configured Squeak image with Seaside, Magma, and Pier
<http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/Seaside-Magma-Pier/>.  There's
no mention of which version of Seaside this is.  Does anyone know?
This should be listed on the page.

Rick

Re: Pre-Configured Squeak with Seaside

Lukas Renggli
> On the Squeak download page <http://squeak.org/Download> there is a
> link to a pre-configured Squeak image with Seaside, Magma, and Pier
> <http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/Seaside-Magma-Pier/>.  There's
> no mention of which version of Seaside this is.  Does anyone know?
> This should be listed on the page.

Going to World > Open > Monticello Browser should show you all the
installed packages, including the version of Seaside.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pre-Configured Squeak with Seaside

Rick Zaccone

>> On the Squeak download page <http://squeak.org/Download> there is a
>> link to a pre-configured Squeak image with Seaside, Magma, and Pier
>> <http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/Seaside-Magma-Pier/>.  There's
>> no mention of which version of Seaside this is.  Does anyone know?
>> This should be listed on the page.
>
> Going to World > Open > Monticello Browser should show you all the
> installed packages, including the version of Seaside.
>
> Lukas

Thanks, but my point (in part) was that it shouldn't be necessary to
download the image to find out which version of Seaside it contains.
The download web page should contain more information about the
versions of Seaside, Magma and Pier that you will get by clicking on
the link.

Rick

RE: Pre-Configured Squeak with Seaside

Ron Teitelbaum

Rick,

Could you figure out what versions they are and send them to Brad.  I'm sure
he can add them into the description.

Ron

Brad Fuller
Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> Rick,
>
> Could you figure out what versions they are and send them to Brad.  I'm sure
> he can add them into the description.
>
> Ron

Keith Hodges is the person to contact. I suspect the versions will
dynamically change as Keith updates the image.

brad fuller
  http://www.Sonaural.com/
  +1 (408) 799-6124

On Jan 2, 2007, at 2007-01-02  Tue12:18 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
>> Rick,
>> Could you figure out what versions they are and send them to
>> Brad.  I'm sure
>> he can add them into the description.
>> Ron
>

> Keith Hodges is the person to contact. I suspect the versions will
> dynamically change as Keith updates the image.

Seaside 2.6b1-mb.105
Magma client-kph.224
Magma seaside-kph.182
Magma sunit-kph.4
MagmaServerLoader-cmm.22
Pier-All-lr.111
Pier-Magma-kph.25
Pier-Model-kph.98
Pier-Seaside-kph.101
Pier-Security-lr.48
Pier-Tests-kph.48

Rick Zaccone wrote:

> On Jan 2, 2007, at 2007-01-02  Tue12:18 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:
>
>> Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
>>> Rick,
>>> Could you figure out what versions they are and send them to Brad.
>>> I'm sure
>>> he can add them into the description.
>>> Ron
>>

>> Keith Hodges is the person to contact. I suspect the versions will
>> dynamically change as Keith updates the image.
>
> Seaside 2.6b1-mb.105
> Magma client-kph.224
> Magma seaside-kph.182
> Magma sunit-kph.4
> MagmaServerLoader-cmm.22
> Pier-All-lr.111
> Pier-Magma-kph.25
> Pier-Model-kph.98
> Pier-Seaside-kph.101
> Pier-Security-lr.48
> Pier-Tests-kph.48
>
> Rick

Thanks Rick. I've updated the website.

--
brad fuller
  http://www.Sonaural.com/

Re: Pre-Configured Squeak with Seaside

Chris Muller-2
> On the Squeak download page <http://squeak.org/Download> there is a
> link to a pre-configured Squeak image with Seaside, Magma, and Pier
> <http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/Seaside-Magma-Pier/>.  There's
> no mention of which version of Seaside this is.  Does anyone know?
> This should be listed on the page.

Note Magma has improved since the files timestamp of 21-Oct-2006.  Anyone using this image may (and probably should) load the latest Magma from SqueakMap.

Re: Pre-Configured Squeak with Seaside

Lukas Renggli
> Note Magma has improved since the files timestamp of
> 21-Oct-2006.  Anyone using this image may (and probably
> should) load the latest Magma from SqueakMap.

The same is of course true for Seaside, Scriptaculous, Magritte and Pier ;-)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch