PreDebugWindow: Report to whom?

horrido
In the PreDebugWindow, there is an option to Report an exception. But to whom does it report? I can't find any documentation for this.

I presume most developers would never need to Report anything.

Re: PreDebugWindow: Report to whom?

Juraj Kubelka
Hi,

I understand that it is an obsolete (not maintained) function. The button has been removed in Pharo 7.

Juraj

> El 08-07-2017, a las 10:37, horrido <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
> In the PreDebugWindow, there is an option to Report an exception. But to whom
> does it report? I can't find any documentation for this.
>
> I presume most developers would never need to Report anything.

Re: PreDebugWindow: Report to whom?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Luke use the force.
It is Pharo so the code is there to browse :)