Preference Implementation collaboration ? (Fwd: [squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] Preference pragmas)

Preference Implementation collaboration ? (Fwd: [squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] Preference pragmas)

cedreek

Re: Preference Implementation collaboration ? (Fwd: [squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] Preference pragmas)

Alain Plantec-4
but is it about a quite old version.
current one is attached.
now we use minimal pragma declaration
without arguments (<preference>).
Cheers
Alain

Cédrick Béler a écrit :

> [...]

Preference-alain_plantec.5.mcz (10K) Download Attachment
PreferenceSupport-alain_plantec.2.mcz (12K) Download Attachment