Preference to for not showing hidden files in the FileBrowser?

Preference to for not showing hidden files in the FileBrowser?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Is there a preference for not showing hidden files in the FileBrowser?
I checked menu 'System' -> 'Settings' searching for 'hidden'.
This is on Ubuntu, i.e. hidden files start with a dot.

Thank you for the answer in advance

Hannes

Re: Preference to for not showing hidden files in the FileBrowser?

Guillermo Polito

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 1:26 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

Is there a preference for not showing hidden files in the FileBrowser?

I don't think such preference exists, sorry... Maybe implementing it would not be so hard?

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Preference to for not showing hidden files in the FileBrowser?

Peter Uhnak
There's no such option.

I've created File Dialog ( https://github.com/peteruhnak/file-dialog ) which will be in P7 when I find the time to go through the incorporation process... which practically means September...

Peter