Preference to settings refactoring: alternativeBrowseIt case

Preference to settings refactoring: alternativeBrowseIt case

Alain Plantec-4

Re: Preference to settings refactoring: alternativeBrowseIt case

Stéphane Ducasse
current comment: "if true, then the "browse it" (cmd-b) feature in the
text editor will offer you a list of class names matching the
selection, if appropriate" Action: I would remove this preference
since this feature is always desired. Consequence: Only used from
ParagraphEditor>>browseIt wich directly send #browseClassFromIt to
self if #alternativeBrowseIt is enabled. Since
ParagraphEditor>>browseIt is the only sender of #browseClassFromIt, I
would replace ParagraphEditor>>browseIt code with
ParagraphEditor>>browseClassFromIt code and remove #browseClassFromIt.
a .cs is attached Alain

On May 12, 2009, at 1:48 PM, Alain Plantec wrote:

> Alain

Re: Preference to settings refactoring: alternativeBrowseIt case

Stéphane Ducasse
Excellent!

Stef