Preparing Aida for Cloud Foundry

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

Just FYI, James Foster from Gemstone (ok, VMware) is writing a series of
articles how to put a Smalltalk into a cloud using Aida 6.4 OneClick
image as an example. Very interesting read and even more interesting
work for us, so I'm hardly waiting for the next article in this series.

http://programminggems.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/preparing-smalltalk-for-cloud-foundry/

VMware's Cloud Foundry (http://www.cloudfoundry.org/)  can actually
become a "cloud of choice" for Aida web apps sooner that expected :)

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: Preparing Aida for Cloud Foundry

bobcalco

2012/2/16 Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>
Hi guys,

Just FYI, James Foster from Gemstone (ok, VMware) is writing a series of
articles how to put a Smalltalk into a cloud using Aida 6.4 OneClick
image as an example. Very interesting read and even more interesting
work for us, so I'm hardly waiting for the next article in this series.

http://programminggems.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/preparing-smalltalk-for-cloud-foundry/

VMware's Cloud Foundry (http://www.cloudfoundry.org/)  can actually
become a "cloud of choice" for Aida web apps sooner that expected :)

This is great. I will follow this with deep interest as well!

- Bob

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Preparing Aida for Cloud Foundry

Janko Mivšek
.. and second, the final part:

Adding Smalltalk to Cloud Foundry
http://programminggems.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/adding-smalltalk-to-cloud-foundry/

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Preparing Aida for Cloud Foundry with MySQL

Janko Mivšek
.. and third (previous was obviously not final) part:

Using MySQL in Aida on Pharo
http://programminggems.wordpress.com/2012/02/27/using-mysql-in-aida-on-pharo/