Preparing together the Scribo presentation

1 message Options

Preparing together the Scribo presentation

Janko Mivšek
Dear Aiders,

One of the nicest things of the web is possibility of cooperation and
because we are also building web apps, any experience of on-line
collaboration is welcome for our work as well. So, why not joining me,
Nico and Michael to prepare the presentation for Smalltalk Solutions
together?

You need to have a Google account, send it to me, wait for confirmation
then open http://docs.google.com/ and Aida/Scribo StS08 , then you can
start editing, even simultaneously with others. Or just review existing
work and contribute with comments, here on mailing list or directly on
the presentation (just write comment and change its background color).

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek