Presentations about Moose

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I would like to present moose to the students at Prague and I wonder if there are
Moose presentations around. I have some but they are too marketing oriented :)
Usman the ones you did for RIC are the best I have so far.

Re: Presentations about Moose

Uko2
I used slides from here https://speakerdeck.com/girba/moose-roadmap-mooseday-04-dot-2013 to present it in my university.

Uko

On 10 Dec 2013, at 21:54, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to present moose to the students at Prague and I wonder if there are
> Moose presentations around. I have some but they are too marketing oriented :)
> Usman the ones you did for RIC are the best I have so far.
>
> Stef

Re: Presentations about Moose

Tudor Girba-2
That is indeed about the most recent I gave specifically on Moose.

What exactly would you like to present? The inside of Moose, or applications of Moose? Perhaps we can create another set.

Doru

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
I used slides from here https://speakerdeck.com/girba/moose-roadmap-mooseday-04-dot-2013 to present it in my university.

Uko

On 10 Dec 2013, at 21:54, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to present moose to the students at Prague and I wonder if there are
> Moose presentations around. I have some but they are too marketing oriented :)
> Usman the ones you did for RIC are the best I have so far.
>
> Stef

"Every thing has its own flow"

On Dec 11, 2013, at 7:03 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

That is indeed about the most recent I gave specifically on Moose.

Doru

could you resend it to me because it should be somewhere on my hard disc.
I wanted to show a bit what we did with moose. So I can take that from other presentations too.
I will not have much time to prepare so I can use your presentation and the one of usman.

Stef

What exactly would you like to present? The inside of Moose, or applications of Moose? Perhaps we can create another set.

Doru

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
I used slides from here https://speakerdeck.com/girba/moose-roadmap-mooseday-04-dot-2013 to present it in my university.

Uko

On 10 Dec 2013, at 21:54, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to present moose to the students at Prague and I wonder if there are
> Moose presentations around. I have some but they are too marketing oriented :)
> Usman the ones you did for RIC are the best I have so far.
>
> Stef

"Every thing has its own flow"