Preserving Pharo Window state between sessions

Preserving Pharo Window state between sessions

Esteban A. Maringolo
Is there a way to preserve the window state after saving the image on
quit and restarting it again?

If I save my image window maximized I would like it to be maximized
when starting again.

Having it otherwise can be annoying when moving from different screen
resolutions, because a 1920x1080 maximized window becomes a "floating"
(non-maximized) window that size on a smaller screen.

I guess this is controlled by the VM and not the image, but there is a
way to maximize the window from the image? This way it could be a
preference of some sort.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo