Presource - Lisp-like message macros

1 message Options

Presource - Lisp-like message macros

S11001001
The introduction of new syntax has made me think it is now an
appropriate time to share a piece of what I'm working on.  Attached is
Presource, a tool for Lisp-like macro expansion.

Philosophically, this system works well if you don't believe that the
fundamental meaning of a message should change across a system; for
example, if you would resist using #size on a class modelling a pair
of jeans to answer 36/40/etc because it would clash with Object and
Collection's idea of what #size should mean, then why have a problem
with unfettered transformation of particular messages, as long as
those messages are particular enough?

Attached is a README, Presource.st, and Testsuite.st.

--
;;; Stephen Compall ** http://scompall.nocandysw.com/blog **
"Peta" is Greek for fifth; a petabyte is 10 to the fifth power, as

README (6K) Download Attachment
Presource.st (43K) Download Attachment
Testsuite.st (20K) Download Attachment