Pretty print doesn't work in OB [WAS] Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Code Formatting

Pretty print doesn't work in OB [WAS] Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Code Formatting

Mariano Martinez Peck

Mike,
In Pharo,  it looks like format works some of the time in Omnibrowser (the
default). I haven't got to the bottom of when/how; it should probably be a
bug report.

Lukas: the pretty print is not working in OB. If you take the last PharoDev, select a method and press "format", just nothing happens.

Can you reproduce it ?

Thanks

Mariano

Re: Pretty print doesn't work in OB [WAS] Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Code Formatting

Lukas Renggli
> Lukas: the pretty print is not working in OB. If you take the last PharoDev,
> select a method and press "format", just nothing happens.
> Can you reproduce it ?

Seemed to be suddenly broken, I don't understand why?

Fixed in:

Name: OB-Refactory-lr.195
Author: lr
Time: 28 January 2010, 11:32:52 am
UUID: 6dc4214d-4b67-4aff-afb3-cf49150f8715
Ancestors: OB-Refactory-lr.194

- fixed the formatting

Lukas

> Thanks