[Preview] Help System with new model (now also for Squeak)

[Preview] Help System with new model (now also for Squeak)

Torsten Bergmann
Michael Haupt wrote:
>marvelous, thank you. :-)
>I really appreciate the simplicity of the underlying model.

Yes - and since the model is simple we can fill it with
nearly any information. Try this:

|topic day url sub|
topic := HelpTopic named: 'Last week on Squeak IRC'.
0 to: 7 do: [:index |
        day := (Date today subtractDays: index) printFormat: #(3 2 1 $. 1 2 2).
        url := 'http://tunes.org/~nef/logs/squeak/' , day.
        sub := HelpTopic
                        title: day contents: (HTTPLoader default retrieveContentsFor: url) contents.
        topic addSubtopic: sub.
].
HelpBrowser openOn: topic

Have fun
T.

--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

Re: [squeak-dev] [Preview] Help System with new model (now also for Squeak)

Michael Haupt-3
Hi Torsten,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes - and since the model is simple we can fill it with
> nearly any information. Try this: ...

nifty. Really nifty. :-)

Best,

Michael