Primitive failed error during bulk load using sql loader

Primitive failed error during bulk load using sql loader

Suresh kumar
Hi,

We are using SQL loader to bulk data to data base. In some occasions, we are getting Primitive failed error. Any inputs welcome.

WeakArray(Object)>>error:
Receiver:
a WeakArray
Instance Variables:
dependents = an OracleThreadedConnection( hsvcctx = 2D4D728 )
Arguments:
t1 = an UserMessage('a primitive has failed', #errPrimitiveFailed, #dialogs)
Temporaries:
t2 = 22
t3 = 'a primitive has failed'
Context PC = 18

WeakArray(Object)>>primitiveFailed
Receiver:
a WeakArray
Instance Variables:
dependents = an OracleThreadedConnection( hsvcctx = 2D4D728 )
Context PC = 10

WeakArray(Object)>>becomeNoRetry:
Receiver:
a WeakArray
Instance Variables:
dependents = an OracleThreadedConnection( hsvcctx = 2D4D728 )
Arguments:
t1 = a WeakArray[1]
Temporaries:
t2 = a SystemError(#'allocation failed',12)
Context PC = 28

WeakArray(Object)>>handleFailedBecome:
Receiver:
a WeakArray
Instance Variables:
dependents = an OracleThreadedConnection( hsvcctx = 2D4D728 )
Arguments:
t1 = a WeakArray[1]
Temporaries:
t2 = WeakArray
t3 = WeakArray
t4 = 4
t5 = an ObjectMemory
t6 = 16
t7 = 4
t8 = 8
Context PC = 128

WeakArray(Object)>>primBecome:
Receiver:
a WeakArray
Instance Variables:
dependents = an OracleThreadedConnection( hsvcctx = 2D4D728 )
Arguments:
t1 = a WeakArray[1]
Temporaries:
t2 = a SystemError(#'allocation failed',12)
Context PC = 28

WeakArray(Object)>>become:
Receiver:
a WeakArray
Instance Variables:
dependents = an OracleThreadedConnection( hsvcctx = 2D4D728 )
Arguments:
t1 = a WeakArray[1]
Temporaries:
t2 = an OracleThreadedConnection( hsvcctx = 2D4D728 )
t3 = nil
t4 = nil
t5 = nil
Context PC = 14

[] in OracleThreadedConnection(ExternalDatabaseFramework)>>addParticipant:
Receiver:
an OracleThreadedConnection
Instance Variables:
stateHolder = a ValueHolder on: #xactNo
traceStream = nil
traceLevel = 0
participants = a WeakArray[0]
participantsSemaphore = a RecursionLock
transaction = an OracleTransaction
username = 'XXXXXX'
password = 'XXXXXX'
environment = 'XXXX'
transactionCoordinator = a ValueHolder on: false
cachedSession = nil
isolationLevel = nil
henvHolder = a ValueHolder on: a CCompositePointer {02CF33E8} (struct __OCIEnv * )
herrHolder = a ValueHolder on: a CCompositePointer {02D4D7A8} (struct __OCIError * )
hsvcctxHolder = a ValueHolder on: a CCompositePointer {02D4D728} (struct __OCISvcCtx * )
hsrvrHolder = a ValueHolder on: a CCompositePointer {02CA54E0} (struct __OCIServer * )
hsessHolder = a ValueHolder on: a CCompositePointer {02CD7FD0} (struct __OCISession * )
htxnHolder = a ValueHolder on: a CCompositePointer {02CD7F58} (struct __OCITrans * )
executionMode = #OCI_COMMIT_ON_SUCCESS
transactionMode = #NEW
authenticationMode = 1
connectionPool = nil
Temporaries:
.self = an OracleThreadedConnection( hsvcctx = 2D4D728 )
t2 = a WeakArray[0]
t3 = a WeakArray[1]
.t1 = an OracleThreadedSession
Context PC = 32

BlockClosure>>ensure:
Receiver:
a BlockClosure
Instance Variables:
method = CompiledBlock [] in ExternalDatabaseFramework>>addParticipant:
outerContext = OracleThreadedConnection(ExternalDatabaseFramework)>>addParticipant:
copiedValues = an Array[3]
Arguments:
t1 = BlockClosure [] in [] in RecursionLock>>critical:
Temporaries:
t2 = nil
Context PC = 4

optimized [] in RecursionLock>>critical:
Receiver:
an UndefinedObject
Temporaries:
.t2 = a Process in nil
.self = a RecursionLock
.t1 = BlockClosure [] in ExternalDatabaseFramework>>addParticipant:
Context PC = 12

BlockClosure>>ensure:
Receiver:
a BlockClosure
Instance Variables:
method = CompiledBlock [] in RecursionLock>>critical:
outerContext = nil
copiedValues = an Array[3]
Arguments:
t1 = BlockClosure [] in Semaphore>>critical:
Temporaries:
t2 = nil
Context PC = 4

Semaphore>>critical:
Receiver:
a Semaphore
Instance Variables:
firstLink = nil
lastLink = nil
excessSignals = 0
Arguments:
t1 = BlockClosure [] in RecursionLock>>critical:
Context PC = 10

RecursionLock>>critical:
Receiver:
a RecursionLock
Instance Variables:
owner = a Process in nil
semaphore = a Semaphore[0]
Arguments:
t1 = BlockClosure [] in ExternalDatabaseFramework>>addParticipant:
Temporaries:
t2 = a Process in nil
Context PC = 20

OracleThreadedConnection(ExternalDatabaseFramework)>>addParticipant:
Receiver:
an OracleThreadedConnection
Instance Variables:
stateHolder = a ValueHolder on: #xactNo
traceStream = nil
traceLevel = 0
participants = a WeakArray[0]
participantsSemaphore = a RecursionLock
transaction = an OracleTransaction
username = 'XXXXXXXX'
password = 'XXXXXX'
environment = 'XX'
[...]
Context PC = 13

OracleThreadedSession(ExternalDatabaseSession)>>acquire
Receiver:
an OracleThreadedSession
Instance Variables:
stateHolder = a ValueHolder on: #new
traceStream = nil
traceLevel = 0
participants = a WeakArray[0]
participantsSemaphore = a RecursionLock
connection = an OracleThreadedConnection( hsvcctx = 2D4D728 )
query = nil
queryFragments = nil
bindInput = nil
bindTemplate = nil
bindOutput = nil
useNamedOutputBinding = false
bindValues = nil
resultTemplate = nil
allocateForEachRow = true
blockFactor = 1024
numColumns = nil
columnDescriptions = nil
rowAdaptors = nil
rowBuffersHolder = a ValueHolder on: nil
bufferIndex = nil
answerStream = nil
currentRow = nil
resultsCache = nil
hstmtHolder = a ValueHolder on: nil
herrHolder = a ValueHolder on: nil
bindValuePointersHolder = a ValueHolder on: nil
maxLongBytes = 4096
queryIsPLSQL = true
currentRowIndex = nil
totalRows = nil
rowsInBlock = nil
dependentLobs = a WeakDictionary[0]
sqlPointerHolder = a ValueHolder on: nil
maxBindSize = nil
needBinding = true
Context PC = 4

OracleThreadedSession(ExternalDatabaseSession)>>connect
[...]
Context PC = 36

OracleThreadedSession(OracleSession)>>startPrepare
[...]
t1 = nil
Context PC = 18

OracleThreadedSession(ExternalDatabaseSession)>>prepare:
[...]
t1 = 'BEGIN :retval := scehma...l,:type,:aggset,:hour); END;'
Context PC = 4

OracleThreadedSession(OracleSession)>>preparePLSQL:
[...]
t1 = 'BEGIN :retval := XXXXXXX...l,:type

-Suresh

Re: Primitive failed error during bulk load using sql loader

Andres Valloud-6
That's weird... I'd need more information about the weak array that
fails to become another weak array.  Where is it?  Is old space full?
Can you reproduce the problem reliably in a way you can share?  Finally,
is that sql load modifying the class WeakArray itself?