Primitive failed from BinaryStorageBytes >> unsignedLongAt:put:

Primitive failed from BinaryStorageBytes >> unsignedLongAt:put:

Suresh kumar
Hi All,

I am getting a primitive failed error BinaryStorageBytes >> unsignedLongAt:put: and the application is trying to put  unsignedLongAt:5 put:  200000007s.

Any inputs welcome.

Thanks,
Suresh

Re: Primitive failed from BinaryStorageBytes >> unsignedLongAt:put:

Andres Valloud-6
So how did a fixed point number get in there?