Primitive failed in: SciSocketManager class>>#primFdSetSize due to OS error4

Primitive failed in: SciSocketManager class>>#primFdSetSize due to OS error4

Louis LaBrunda
After packaging a windows NT service as an XD image it fails upon running it with "Primitive failed in: SciSocketManager class>>#primFdSetSize due to OS error4".  I'm guessing there is something missing, any ideas?

Thanks Lou.

Aw: Primitive failed in: SciSocketManager class>>#primFdSetSize due to OS error4

Marten Feldtmann-2
You are not distributiong VA Smalltalk\8.0\bin\essci40.dll to your runtime files ?!

Re: Aw: Primitive failed in: SciSocketManager class>>#primFdSetSize due to OS error4

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Marten,

Sorry for the noise and thanks for the reply.  I resolved this on Friday but my son's wife had a baby girl Friday afternoon and I haven't have time to post until now.  My testing got mixed up between some things build with 5.5.2 and 8.0.3.  This was an 8.0.3 image trying to run with a 5.5.2 VM and DLLs.

Lou