PrimitiveFailed: primitive #createDirectory: in WindowsStore failed

1 message Options

PrimitiveFailed: primitive #createDirectory: in WindowsStore failed

eftomi
I'm getting the "PrimitiveFailed: primitive #createDirectory: in WindowsStore
failed" error when I launch Pharo 7.0 32-bit image in Windows 10, if the
image is copied from another computer.

Namely, I share my working directory (including Pharo images) among three
computers. When I create new Pharo 7.0 image on one of these computers, the
image starts OK.

The image gets synchronized to other computers. If I start the image on one
of these, Pharo responds with the error message:

<http://forum.world.st/file/t372052/Capture.jpg>

If I save the image on the problematic computer, it runs OK from then on.
Then, the error again shows up on another computer and behaves similarly -
if I locally store the image, it runs OK. The problem is when I start the
image that was copied from another computer. Of course I pay attention that
I don't have Pharo running in parallel.

Everything works well with older versions of Pharo images (5.0, 6.0, 6.1).

Thanks for your help