PrintDialog in 6.02

Ian Bartholomew-21
Andy/Blair,

 From the 6.02 update docs

"#2070 Separate Common Print Dialog into its own package because it is
dependent upon COM package"

6.02 doesn't have a PrintDialog or PRINTDLG class - has the new package
been omitted?

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me (limited validity).

Re: PrintDialog in 6.02

Blair McGlashan-3
"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Andy/Blair,
>
> From the 6.02 update docs
>
> "#2070 Separate Common Print Dialog into its own package because it is
> dependent upon COM package"
>
> 6.02 doesn't have a PrintDialog or PRINTDLG class - has the new package
> been omitted?

Yes, sorry about that. We'll included it in the next patch. Until then you
can download it from:

http://www.object-arts.com/lib/update/Dolphin/6.0/Dolphin%20Common%20Print%20Dialog.pac

Regards

Blair