PrinterCanvas choose - not in my image?

Theo Pronk
Hi anyone,
I was just trying to print something and when executing "PrinterCanvas
choose" in a workspace, I get a wallback   "PrintCanvas does not
understand choose".
Has the "choose" method been removed? if so how should I print now?
Cheers, Theo

Re: PrinterCanvas choose - not in my image?

Ian Bartholomew-21
Theo,

> Has the "choose" method been removed? if so how should I print now?

It got missed out of the D6.02 release.  In an earlier post on the
subject Blair said ...

"Yes, sorry about that. We'll included it in the next patch. Until then
you can download it from:

http://www.object-arts.com/lib/update/Dolphin/6.0/Dolphin%20Common%20Print%20Dialog.pac"

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me (limited validity).

Re: PrinterCanvas choose - not in my image?

Theo Pronk
Hi Ian,
Just back from a short holiday.
Loaded the package and it works fine.