Printing HTML entities

ZuLuuuuuu-2
Hello,

If I use something like this:

div text: '»'

since the text goes through ILEncoder>>encodeForHTTP (I hope Google
Groups or your email reader will show these as I expect :)).

Is there an easy way to show such special characters on my HTML
output?

Canol

Re: Printing HTML entities

Nicolas Petton
Le vendredi 11 juin 2010 à 05:01 -0700, ZuLuuuuuu a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> If I use something like this:
>
> div text: '»'

> since the text goes through ILEncoder>>encodeForHTTP (I hope Google
> Groups or your email reader will show these as I expect :)).
>
> Is there an easy way to show such special characters on my HTML
> output?
I think this would work:

div html: '»'

Cheers,
Nico

Re: Printing HTML entities

ZuLuuuuuu-2
It worked, thanks...

On Jun 11, 4:41 pm, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le vendredi 11 juin 2010 à 05:01 -0700, ZuLuuuuuu a écrit :
>
> > Hello,
>
> > If I use something like this:
>
> > div text: '&#187;'
>
> > "&#187;" is displayed instead of the character "»" on my HTML output
> > since the text goes through ILEncoder>>encodeForHTTP (I hope Google
> > Groups or your email reader will show these as I expect :)).
>
> > Is there an easy way to show such special characters on my HTML
> > output?
>
> I think this would work:
>
> div html: '&#187;'
>
> Cheers,
> Nico
>
>  signature.asc
> < 1KViewDownload

Re: Printing HTML entities

Nicolas Petton
Le vendredi 11 juin 2010 à 08:28 -0700, ZuLuuuuuu a écrit :
> It worked, thanks...

You're welcome :)

Nico