Printing images on PDF

David Long-2
Hi everyone,

I am trying to print images using the TIFFImage class in VisualWorks.
Has anyone been able to do it successfully? I can get an output
for text fairly easily. The TIFFImage doesn't want to appear..

any ideas?

thanks,
David

--
David Long, BSc Computer Mathematics
President and CEO

Re: Printing images on PDF

Georg Heeg
David,

There is a product called PDFPrinter
http://www.heeg.de/Seiten/produkte-pdfPrinter.htm which does the job.

I know the page is in German, but there is also English information
available.

Georg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812
Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen
Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Printing images on PDF

David Long-2
Hi Georg,
Cool. How much is it?