Priorities of this week

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

First let me excuse to all those who are still waiting for answers. No,
you are not forgotten, just we are full of work that week, with these
priorities:

- ESUG conference  (me and Nico have presentations)
- squeak.org website is migrating to Aida/Scribo today/tomorrow
- Aida 6.0 beta, Scribo 1.0 beta
- new logo,
- t-shirts for all Aiders on ESUG conference
- presentation template with a new logo
- Wikipedia article

Well, as you see a lot of work and not much time .. :)

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Priorities of this week

Nicolas Petton

2008/8/19 Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>
Dear all,

First let me excuse to all those who are still waiting for answers. No,
you are not forgotten, just we are full of work that week, with these
priorities:

- ESUG conference  (me and Nico have presentations)
- squeak.org website is migrating to Aida/Scribo today/tomorrow

Wow, Janko, do you think that squeak website is ready?

- Aida 6.0 beta, Scribo 1.0 beta

Did you see my preconfigured image? I think that it could be ok to release Aida 6 beta and Scribo 1 beta now if noone find new bugs.
I have also a "one click experience" image somewhere...

- new logo,
- t-shirts for all Aiders on ESUG conference
- presentation template with a new logo

For Aida 6 too? And what about a Scribo logo?

Cheers!

Nico