ProWeb 2017: 1st International Workshop on Programming Technology for the Future Web
Co-located with the <Programming> conference
April 4, Brussels, Belgium
** Call for Papers **
The 1st International Workshop on Programming Technology for the Future Web, or ProWeb17, is a forum for researchers and practitioners to share and discuss new technology for programming these and future evolutions of the web. We welcome submissions introducing programming technology (i.e., frameworks, libraries, programming languages, program analyses and development tools) for implementing web applications and for maintaining their quality over time, as well as experience reports about the use of state-of-the-art programming technology.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
* Quality on the new web:
static and dynamic program analyses; code, design test and process metrics; development and migration tools; automated testing and test generation; contract systems, type systems, and web service API conformance checking; ...
* Hosting languages on the web:
* Designing languages for the web:
multi-tier (or tierless) programming; reactive programming; frameworks for multi-tier or reactive programming on the web; ...
* Distributed data sharing, replication and consistency:
cloud types, CRDTs, eventual consistency, offline storage, peer-to-peer communication, ...
* Security on the web:
client-side and server-side security policies; policy enforcement; proxies and membranes; vulnerability detection; dynamic patching, ...
* Surveys and case studies using state-of-the-art web technology
* Ideas on and experience reports about:
how to reconcile the need for quality with the need for agility on the web; how to master and combine the myriad of tier-specific technologies required to develop a web application, ..
* Position statements on what the future of the web should look like
We solicit three kinds of submissions via EasyChair:
- 6-page **technical papers** and **experience reports** that, when accepted, will be published in the workshop post-proceedings as part of of the ACM’s Digital Library.
- 3-page **position statements** that, when accepted, will be published in the workshop post-proceedings as part of of the ACM’s Digital Library.
- 1-page **presentation abstracts** that, when accepted, will be made available on the website.
Submissions must follow the ACM Master Article Template (http://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template, sigconf option, 9 point font, Times New Roman font family, numeric citation style). Each submission will be reviewed by at least three members of the program committee. We welcome submissions that identify new problems, or report on promising ideas in early stages of research. Submissions of the third kind are ideal to further disseminate existing ideas within the community, to demonstrate existing tools, or simply to instigate a discussion.
More information: http://2017.programming-conference.org/track/proweb-2017-papers
** Important dates (AoE) **
- Submission deadline: Wed 15 Feb 2017
- Author notification: Wed 1 Mar 2017
- Camera-ready version: Wed 15 Mar 2017
** Organizers **
- Coen De Roover, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Anders Møller, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Christophe Scholliers, Universiteit Gent, Belgium
** Program Committee **
- Vincent Balat, Université Paris Diderot, France
- Nataliia Bielova, Inria, France
- Avid Chaudhuri, Facebook, United States of America
- Tobias Distiler, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- Jan Martin Jansen, Netherlands Defence Academy, The Netherlands
- Frank Piessens, iMinds, Belgium
- Rinus Plasmeijer, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Michael Pradel, TU Darmstadt, Germany
- Andreas Rossberg, Google, Germany
- Sukyoung Ryu, KAIST, South Korea
- Manuel Serrano, Inria, France
- Mario Südholt, Inria, France
- Tom Van Cutsem, Nokia Bell Labs, Belgium
- Eelco Visser, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Smalltalk Research" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
|Free forum by Nabble - Resume Templates||Edit this page|