Probability Distributions

Steffen Märcker
Hi,

is anyone aware of a package that implements probability distributions? I
am especially interested in cumulative distribution functions of the beta
distribution and normal distribution as well.

Thanks in advance!
Steffen

Re: Probability Distributions

Henrik Sperre Johansen
Numerical Methods in the public repository implements some distributions, including beta and normal.
IIRC, for the beta distribution there are some limits to the ranges it will work with, but as a starting point it should do fine.

Cheers,
Henry

On Apr 19, 2010, at 11:05 06AM, Steffen Märcker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is anyone aware of a package that implements probability distributions? I
> am especially interested in cumulative distribution functions of the beta
> distribution and normal distribution as well.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Steffen

Re: Probability Distributions

Steffen Märcker
Thank you all for pointing out this package. You really saved me a lot of
time!

Cheers, Steffen