Problem accessing squeaksource detected

CdAB63
Good morning all,

Finally we figured out (at LSI) what was going on about not being able to access squeaksource. It happens that apparently someone's computer was infected by a malware that started attacking a border router (first past after ansp and then, when this router blocked, ansp router itself).

Corrected the problem we regained access last Friday (around 20:00Hs local time).

Sorry for inconvenience but it was hard to detect the problem because packets were going out (being "absorbed") border router but ACKs were not coming back.

Best regards,

CdAB

Re: Problem accessing squeaksource detected

Frank Shearar-3
On 12 July 2011 15:07, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good morning all,
>
> Finally we figured out (at LSI) what was going on about not being able to
> access squeaksource. It happens that apparently someone's computer was
> infected by a malware that started attacking a border router (first past
> after ansp and then, when this router blocked, ansp router itself).
>
> Corrected the problem we regained access last Friday (around 20:00Hs local
> time).
>
> Sorry for inconvenience but it was hard to detect the problem because
> packets were going out (being "absorbed") border router but ACKs were not
> coming back.

Shew! Glad to hear you got it sorted out, Casimiro!

frank