Problem adding "animation" protocol

jrick
I was trying to add an "animation" method protocol for a class. When I did, the browser ceased to function. It seems like it broke the viewer. I had to quite without saving and recover my changes. I have no problems adding other protocols. Is "animation" reserved for something?

Cheers,

Jeff

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, Ph.D.
http://www.je77.com/
Skype ID: jochenrick

Re: Problem adding "animation" protocol

philippeback
Tried on a fresh 30

Adding it the first time doesn't add it (there is a "zoom animation" protocol listed)
Adding it twice succeeds.

But the system isn't freezing.

Pharo3.0
Latest update: #30753

Windows 8.1

Weird indeed.

Phil

Re: Problem adding "animation" protocol

camille teruel

On 10 févr. 2014, at 14:00, J.F. Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was trying to add an "animation" method protocol for a class. When I did, the browser ceased to function. It seems like it broke the viewer. I had to quite without saving and recover my changes. I have no problems adding other protocols. Is "animation" reserved for something?

Protocols are just an organization mean and shouldn't bear semantic meaning. So normally, there is no reserved protocol.
Is this bug related to case 12412?

Cheers,

Jeff

--