Problem commiting transactions

Sebastia Van Lacke
Hi, I'm having a problem when commiting a transaction. I get this exception:

InterpreterError 2249: Further commits have been disabled for this session because: <'ErrorB during Recursion from OM to Smalltalk'>. This session must logout.

Any help?

Thanks!

Sebastian

Re: Problem commiting transactions

Dale Henrichs
Sebastian Van Lacke wrote:

> Hi, I'm having a problem when commiting a transaction. I get this exception:
>
> InterpreterError 2249: Further commits have been disabled for this session because: <'ErrorB during Recursion from OM to Smalltalk'>. This session must logout.
>
> Any help?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sebastian

Sebastian,

That error message isn't much help, however, the "remedy" is to logout
and login again.

You must have gotten some sort of error earlier to end up in this
situation ... offhand these errors can come from an error while updating

Is this a development session or a seaside server gem (batch topaz)?

It would help to look at the gem log for that session...

Dale