Problem deploying console application

Mikael Svane
I am having some trouble deploying a console application. From the text
written in the window that appears when I run the deployed application, I
can see that "Something doesn't understand #something". Obviously, Lagoon is
stripping too much, but unfortunately the window is automatically closed too
fast. I can't read what the "somethings" are. I tried adding a

    self stdin nextLine

at the end of my #main method, but the application terminates despite that.
Any suggestions on how to make the window remain open for a while?

Regards

Mikael

Re: Problem deploying console application

Blair McGlashan
Mikael

You wrote in message news:93kvj7$alag4$[hidden email]...
> I am having some trouble deploying a console application. From the text
> written in the window that appears when I run the deployed application, I
> can see that "Something doesn't understand #something". ...
> Any suggestions on how to make the window remain open for a while?

Open a command prompt, and run the executable directly from the command
line.

Regards

Blair