Problem disabling CardContainer tabstop

Jonas Öhrn
I want to disable tabstop from my CardContainer, that is I want to
skip focus on the tabs themselves (where you can move using cursor
left/right). I have set the aspect #isTabStop to false but it does not
work! Win32 seems to ignore it?!
I've also checked that the #isTabStop is false for the ContainterViews
of the 'cards'.
(I want to tab from the last TextEdit field in a subview of the
CardContainer to the next field which is located outside the
CardContainer)

I use Dolphin5 on Windows 2000.
Anyone has a clue? or anyone has got it working?

Re: Problem disabling CardContainer tabstop

Louis Sumberg-2
Hi Jonas,

If you look at CardContainer in a browser, you'll see that there's a method
#tabs that answers the Card's tabview.  The TabView doesn't appear to be
directly accessible from the View Composer (VC), but you can still set it
there.  Select the CardContainer in the VC and in the PAI (lower right
workspace), evaluate

    self tabs isTabStop: false

Hope this helps,

-- Louis

"Jonas Öhrn" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> I want to disable tabstop from my CardContainer, that is I want to
> skip focus on the tabs themselves (where you can move using cursor
> left/right). I have set the aspect #isTabStop to false but it does not
> work! Win32 seems to ignore it?!
> I've also checked that the #isTabStop is false for the ContainterViews
> of the 'cards'.
> (I want to tab from the last TextEdit field in a subview of the
> CardContainer to the next field which is located outside the
> CardContainer)
>
> I use Dolphin5 on Windows 2000.
> Anyone has a clue? or anyone has got it working?

Re: Problem disabling CardContainer tabstop

Jonas Öhrn
Thanks it works now!
I think the tabs should be visible in the VC for the user to be able
to access the TabView also.