Problem during the loading of setting on Pharo 4

Problem during the loading of setting on Pharo 4

CyrilFerlicot
Hi !
I use Pharo Launcher and each time I open a new Pharo 4 image, this
image load my Pharo 4 settings. But since the version 40601 when Pharo
load the settings i've an error: "MessageNotUnderstood: GTPlayBook
class>> customDirectory:".

If others have the same problem i'll open a bug repport.

Re: Problem during the loading of setting on Pharo 4

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

This is because you exported all your settings previously and in the meantime, this particular setter has changed to cacheDirectory:. This is a systematic problem with the current setting mechanism and we will have to deal with it after the Pharo 4 release. To circumvent the problem for now, I have added a backward compatible customDirectory: setter.

It is available in the latest GT-Playground and will be integrated in Pharo 4:

Name: GT-Playground-TudorGirba.110
Author: TudorGirba
Time: 11 April 2015, 2:18:59.123037 pm
UUID: 58b68605-0af7-4854-be65-b3cda2385cef
Ancestors: GT-Playground-TudorGirba.109

introduced customDirectory: for backward compatibility

Cheers,
Doru

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Problem during the loading of setting on Pharo 4

CyrilFerlicot
thank you !

--
Cheers