Problem encoding diacritial characters?

hernanmd
Hello. I don't know if this is a bug, that's why I'm asking here first. I'm running this configuration:

Squeak.exe (30/08/2007)
Squeak3.9-final-7067 (Fresh image from Squeak.org)
Package name: DynamicBindings version: 1.21
Package name: KomServices version: 1.1.3.1
Package name: KomHttpServer version: 7.0.5
Seaside2.8a1-lr.563

WAKomEncoded39 startOn: 9090.
(Testing with Mozilla 2.0.0.14 and Opera 9.02)

Then opened the Functional Test Suite. Inside the Text Input control I've written: "química" (note the diacritical character $í), clicked the Send query button, and both the text input and print string shows 'química' instead of 'química'.
Is this the expected behavior? Should I set something else so the browser shows exactly what the user typed?

Thanks.

Hernán

Re: Problem encoding diacritial characters?

Philippe Marschall
2008/6/25 Hernán Morales <[hidden email]>:

> Hello. I don't know if this is a bug, that's why I'm asking here first. I'm
> running this configuration:
>
> Squeak.exe (30/08/2007)
> Squeak3.9-final-7067 (Fresh image from Squeak.org)
> Package name: DynamicBindings version: 1.21
> Package name: KomServices version: 1.1.3.1
> Package name: KomHttpServer version: 7.0.5
> Seaside2.8a1-lr.563
>
> WAKomEncoded39 startOn: 9090.
Use WAKomEncoded.

Cheers