Problem in installing Pharo – Solved thanks to you

Problem in installing Pharo – Solved thanks to you

Mark Neagu

Hi!

Several nice persons mailed me to help: Sven, Dimitris, Ben, Nicole.

Now everything works fine and I'm studying the tutorial.

You people are really helpful and there is no doubt the PHARO language is promised to a briliant future thanks to its qualities and to your dedication at making it work.

Best regards,

Mark

Re: Problem in installing Pharo – Solved thanks to you

Ben Coman
Thanks for the followup.
Great to hear its working.

Just a minor one thing. Can you see if your email client has a "Text
Only" send feature that can apply to the mail list?  Your font ends up
too large & bold here (its nice to have all the mails a standard
size), and some of the list archiving software interacts badly with
formatted text.

Hope you have fun with Pharo and we see you back on the list with more
questions soon.

cheers -ben