Problem inspecting an object

1 message Options

Problem inspecting an object

Long Haired David
Hi there.

I am having trouble inspecting an object. I have a couple of Classes that model an equivalent SQL record. One in particular has over 60 instance variables with their attendant getters and setters. However, whenever I inspect an instance of the class, I can't see the variables listed. the only way that I can see the contents of each variable is to do a basic inspect. This is pretty hopeless on an instance of this size as the instance variables are not sorted into any rational order.

I can't see what I have done to make it such that the normal inspector doesn't show correctly.

I really don't want to rebuild the class, mainly because I have used double dispatching to isolate me from the sql stuff so I have another 60 setters and getters between me and the data fields and I can't face starting again!

Does anyone have any idea how this could have happened and if there is anything that I can do to correct it?

David
Totally Objects

David
Totally Objects